Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Principal to Teach For America NY Hiring: Please delete me from this email list

...That is the message one NYC principal sent in response to this email:
Dear Principal,
I hope your school year went well!

I'm so excited to reach out regarding opportunities to connect with the new members of our incoming 2013 Teach For America corps. We are interested in partnering with you  and want to be sure you have an opportunity to meet our new folks. If you are interested in interviewing corps members for any available special education vacancies, in particular, I'd love to set up a time for you to speak with me or a member of my team to talk about your needs and the hiring progress.

At the bottom of this message, please find a few questions to get us started. We're arranging interviews for this week (tomorrow, June 26 and Friday, June 27), as well as in days following July 9. If you're interested, please do respond straight away and you'll be top of the list to speak with a member of my team.

My team and I are looking forward to working with you!

Ron Augustin

Director, District and School Partnerships

Teach For America ·   New York



No comments: